Regional Summits are a free opportunity for all affiliated institutions to learn and interact with others from around the Region. The Summits are hosted Quarterly by the Regional Board of Directors and usually centers on one or two topics. The Summits are a great way to form connections with people from around the region as well as a place to learn valuable skills to grow into an even more amazing leader. If you have any questions regarding the Summits please reach out to the CO for Presidents and Education at email@example.com.
Theme: New School Year, New You!
Date: September 3rd, 2023
Time: 6:30 PM CT/ 7:30 PM CT
Polar Points is GLACURH’s first incentive point system created to recognize member schools and increase engagement in regional initiatives. Each member school affiliated with NACURH in the Great Lakes region is eligible and encouraged to compete in Polar Points. The winning member school will be congratulated at regional recognition at the NACURH Annual Conference!
How does it work?
So, your institution is ready and excited for Polar Points. But how do they work?
1. Attend a chat, participate on a task force, or do something else worth points
2. The designated RBD member will record your member school’s points
3. On the 20th of each month, point standings will be updated at glacurh.nacurh.org
4. Polar Points will run until one week before the NACURH Annual Conference
5. Points will be calculated and a winner will be announced at regional recognition
Read the Full Guide Here!